Saturday, June 11, 2011

America's National Parks



















After having put this blog on ice the last couple of winters, I am resurrecting it again for the summer.  Sunday, June 12th, I begin my trip out West.  I am going to check out the natural wonders of America's National Parks first hand. Since traveling is all about the journey not just the destination, follow along as I post the highs and lows of life on this road trip. Now for some astounding statistics:


Days on the road:
100 (+/-)


Miles from CT to Yellowstone and everywhere in between:
8443 (more or less)


Born Free Rallies:
3


States where I actually stop and camp:
19 (I think)


State Parks, National Parks, National Monuments:
I'll know how many when I'm done...Mt. Rushmore, Rocky Mountain National Park, Monument Valley, Arches National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park, Yosemite, Redwood National Park, Yellowstone...


Here's to the trip of a lifetime!  Back at you sooner or later...



No comments:

Post a Comment