Saturday, November 8, 2008

Welcome to Flagler Beach



I finally arrived Wednesday afternoon - about the same time the sun did. No problem finding Billie's house which is absolutely amazing. It's all about location, location, location! Not to mention it's adorable, too. I'm only minutes away from the beach - a slow leisurely walk and I'm there. Both Billie and her aunt, Josie, were nice enough to check in with the weary travelers - me and the wee wonders. On Thursday I picked up all 14 boxes from the USPS office and got my PO Box setup. USPS - the best bargain in town. Friday I followed Billie's suggestion and walked to town for the farmer's market. Friday night was the 2nd Annual Chili Cookoff...back to town I walked. What a deal - $2 for like 10 different kinds of chili and blues music, too. Today, Saturday, has been a day of leisure watching the surfers at the beach.






1 comment:

  1. Mary and crew are now officially Flagler Beach
    Bohemians!
    B&B

    ReplyDelete