Friday, November 14, 2008

Maiden voyage




I spent Wednesday getting my punch list addressed...drove around from one shop to another...getting lost is soooo much fun! Can't wait to figure out the GPS. All done and back to the lot for another evening figuring everything out. Thursday morning was the true launch - back roads to Flagler Beach. The travel gods were on the look out for me. Right after I merged onto I-4 heading north I was going to stop at the rest stop, but no, state police were in the process of closing it off. Didn't think anything of it...just kept on going. Later I saw on the news that the semi I glimpsed in the rest area was leaking gas & the state police CLOSED I-4 right after I zoomed on by! Lucky me!

3 comments:

  1. Monte looks as goofy as ever, but Tucker definitely seems comfy in his new home. Do we get more pictures of the inside?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, Did you, monte & Tucker arrive in the BIG STATE BIG TEXAS???? Where in the world is mary now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you and the gang arrive in TEXAS?

    ReplyDelete