Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Born Free












We took off this morning to go get my RV! Josie and Maryann picked us up and down to Clermont we went...a bit of a scenic detour through downtown Orlando was a bonus. Anyway we got to the Born Free Motorcoach factory direct sales lot about 11:30. A quick tour for all and then Josie and Maryann left me for my training session. Well...4 hours later I'm was more knowledgeable, for sure! Believe it or not, the awning is more complicated than it looks. I'll need lots of practice 'cause I don't want to be Robin Williams hauling out of the campground with the awning still up - my worst nightmare.
Got a call from Bill Salmonsen about coming to visit me in CT since he and Diane were visiting family in NJ. Had to let him know that I was in FL. I can still hear him laughing. So...it will be me visiting them in TX after Thanksgiving.
About 4:oo I loaded up Tucker and Monte and drove down the road to the grocery store for a short test run and supplies. Then came back to the lot to spend the night hooked up. A couple of items on the punch list for tomorrow including learning how to operate the satellite TV.
(Oh by the way...that is Florida State Prison in the background...so safe)

No comments:

Post a Comment