Thursday, February 19, 2009

Coming attractions

Lots to look forward to in the coming weeks. Monday, I'm headed to Hudson, FL to meet up with my cousins, Sandy and Tom, from Indianapolis who winter there at Three Lakes RV Resort, http://www.threelakesresort.com/. I'll spend the week catching up with them and just hanging out at their campground. Kevin, Luz, and Kayla are flying in the first week in March for some beach time with Monte and me in Flagler. After they leave, it's two weeks of touring central Florida - Lake Okeechobee, Port St. Lucie, Kissimmee. Hope to see some baseball spring training games - Mets, Yankees, Orioles, and Astros. Best bargain around! It's hard to believe I only have 6 weeks left in Shangri-La. Jayne and Karl will be here before I know it to drive my Honda back to Connecticut while I return to Texas to visit with everyone one more time. Already with help from my family, Janet and Beth, I've put over 5,000 miles on my Born Free. So...April showers bring May flowers, Mary, and Monte, too.

2 comments:

  1. Mary, You are the most incredible woman I know. When I grow up I really really really want to be you! Let me know when you're back on the east coast, we will sit down, relax and talk until our jaws are tired! Pictures and stories, fabulous. The whole blog and you....Priceless! Celia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary Looks like your having a lot of great fun. Weather surely sucks here in Conn., worst winter in a long time. It has been very cold, snowy, rainy, everything ugly. You know me can not wait for warm weather. See you soon, have a safe trip home to CT. I miss the dogs, your house is going to be sparkling. Your friend, Gina B

    ReplyDelete