Thursday, January 1, 2009

It's a new year!

Wait a day or a new year and the weather will indeed change. Today was both sunny and overcast with stiff winds. I finally made it out on the Flagler pier ($1.50) where red warning flags were saluting - talk about Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery day! Glad I didn’t have Monte with me – he would have been blown away!

Monte had an wonderful romp on the beach yesterday. They are really serious about ticketing if your dog is off leash so I bought a retractable lease for Monte…not as long as he would like, but at least twice as long as his regular 6 footer. It did the trick. He was all worn out again…just ate and went into his crate for the evening.

I got everything arranged for taking care of my RV’s punch list next week. I’m actually going to head down to Clermont Sunday morning to try to avoid the after the holiday traffic and certainly Monday morning traffic. They have some issues with major traffic challenges further south. I’m staying at a local Clermont RV park Sunday night - http://www.thebeesresort.com/. I talked to them yesterday and made the arrangements – very down home kinda place. Monday morning the audio/visual place will work on satellite setup. Monday night I will stay at the BornFree lot for FREE! Again, what a deal. Tuesday morning they will replace my bad air shock bag underneath the RV and some other minor stuff. I should have everything finished up by Tuesday afternoon, if not I’ll stay another night at the lot. I do not want to be in any rush hour traffic. Life is tooooo short!

My new year's resolution: learn HTML so I can customize My RV Travels! What's yours?























No comments:

Post a Comment