Monday, January 19, 2009

It's a cult!

Since I last posted, Janet and I spent a couple of days in St Augustine - just some down time to enjoy the quiet. Stopped at the World Famous Oasis http://www.worldfamousoasis.com/ for the best breakfast in town on our way to central Florida. The Fort Summit KOA is a wonderful campground with lots of snow birds. They were thoughtful enough to include another camper with a Corgi...yes Monte made new friends, too. I used my new Weber grill to create "incredible" meals - hot dogs, steaks, ribs - that's a quote from Janet, but I won't disagree. We disconnected and took the Born Free over to Downtown Disney for a day of shopping, lunch and the movies. Got there about 10:00am with no one in the parking lot...when we left, it was wall-to-wall cars. Sweated a couple of bullets maneuvering the Born Free out of there. But we escaped without a scratch to us or anyone else! Who's better than me? After breaking camp to begin our journey back to Jacksonville, we stopped by a Born Free barbecue luncheon in Clermont. What a hoot! They are out there and we be two of them!




No comments:

Post a Comment